Looking for my pronoun and terms preferences? Take a look at my Pronouns.Page!
As stated on the front page, I am a non-binary man living in the shithole we call the United States. I am also a furry artist, in case that wasn't immediately obvious upon checking any of my social medias.
My first language is English and am currently learning Russian (though that's going very slowly). I speak very casually in general and tend to swear. I don't use autocorrect because it drives me nuts, but I type very quickly so I will probably make typos every now and then.
Constructive criticism is always welcome on my artwork! I'm always looking for ways to improve, and as long as your comment isn't something like "this is ugly and I don't like it" I will absolutely listen to any input.
- Please ask before making fan/gift art.
- I am generally not interested in sexually-charged gift art. Please do not offer or ask about it unless it's specifically for an NSFW gifting event.
- My characters are not made or written with the intent of "public consumption." They are my personal characters that I draw for fun. They are not yours to claim in any way. People that use my artwork without permission or claim to "kin" or be an "IRL" of my characters will be ignored and blocked.
- I am not responsible for your mental health. I usually only allow close friends to come to me with their issues, so don't DM me looking for support unless I know you. Don't demand that I change the things that I post to accomodate for your phobias/delusions/whatever either, because I won't.
- I don't give a shit about callouts and usually don't engage with them unless the person has actually done dangerous/harmful things to IRL people/animals (i.e. scammers, abusers, stalkers, etc.).